Saturday, March 26, 2011

BFF'S STAMPIN' CORNER CHALLENGE 5

This weeks challenge was decided by me.  LAST WEEK's challenge was created by Lisa, not me.,  I copied and pasted from her blog and didn't fix the wording!

Anyway here is this week's:
The rules for the BFF challenge are:
1.   Make your own flower
2. Use Spring colors
3.  Use ribbon and chipboard
4. Use only 1 tiny embellishment

My Card:



The colors I used were Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, and Pink Pirouette.  The happy birthday chipboard is from SU and I misted it with smooch spray.  I used the scallop circle punch and a rhinestone brad to create my flower.  I daubed cherry cobbler on the edges.

I am mailing this card to my wonderful Mom-in-Law.  I hope she likes it!

Here are pictures of Lisa's card:




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget