Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Embedded Embossing

I visited one of my favorite blogs a few days ago:  (http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/) and saw her beautiful embedded cards. The cards I fell in love with had a black base and bright colors embedded in them. I immediately went to work on my own!  Here are some pictures of what I've tried.  Some of them are not complete, but I was so excited to post these, I couldn't wait! Thank you GRETCHEN BARRON! 

I'd love to hear from ya'll letting me know whatcha think!





8 comments:

  1. I <3 this technique and love your take on it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! They are so bright and wonderful! The pics don't do them justice either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the circle one....very special to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the embedded cards....love your blog and following now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies! I'm having fun posting new things! I love that I can share my passion and I hope to help pass along some inspiration. I am still teaching myself how to run this blog, so any and all suggestions are welcome.

    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love this technique. Love your cards. Following you from Stampin Connection hope you will follow me.

    www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an awesome technique. I love the cards that you've done using it. Great cards! I'm your newest follower, stop by my blog at yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! Really like this technique! Thank you for sharing! Following you from SC! :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget