Thursday, March 31, 2011

Old Geezer Birthday Card for Eric...he's 40!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone! 

Here is a card I sent my BFF's husband.  Eric turned 40 on March 18th.  I'm a little late with it, but I think he'll enjoy it just the same! The pictures are below:












 NOW...

I will try to post more often, hopefully I can do it daily starting next week.  Its just been really hectic with doctor appointments!  Look for "Linda's Corner" sometime in the next couple of days and also for the BFF challenge.

I finished the Masculine Birthday Stamp-A-Stack last week, so I will posting the pictures as well.

Until next time...thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'
~Jen~

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are so fun! I'm sure he'll appreciate all the cutting out you did in honor of him now being an old geezer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He absolutely LOVED it! It's sitting front and center in the living room. :D AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget