Friday, April 1, 2011

A~BUZZZZZZ FOR THIS BEE!

I am in love with one of Linda's cards.  I am not sure if she came up with it on her own or if she saw it done at a class around here in the Bellevue/Omaha area. 

So....... IF this is your design, please let me know so I can give you credit for this awesome critter!  I will post Linda's picture first and then the one I created.  Both cards are quite similar!  I know Linda is looking down from Heaven and enjoying this!
I will also post it in "LINDA'S CREATIVE CORNER"...
Let me know what you think and thanks for looking!


Linda's Card:



and here is my card:





I added some embellishments and used my own handmade template to make Bashful Blue Clouds on a Whisper White background! I will show you the cloud template in the next post!

 My printer broke, SO at the last minute I just hand wrote the sentiment.  I was in a rush to get it out to a friend of mine for her birthday!  Needless to say, I went out last night and bought a new printer!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    I just wanted to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to you. I really enjoy your blog. You can find out more about the award on my post dated 04-02-11 @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com
    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gee...this is cute!

    And I just awarded you the Stylish Blogger award too!!!

    http://kimpadan.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer. I was so shocked when I saw the picture, I had to do a double take! Yup, it's mine. The exact card can be found at my blog here: http://www.onecraftymommy.com/2010/07/punch-lunch-advanced-class-august-9th.html Linda took my punch art class last year. I originally got the idea from Gretchen Barron's little critters, below: but made my own version. http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/03/introducing-garden-giggles-the-newest-kit-and-tutorial-on-inpsiration-in-action.html

    Thank you for being concerned about who the actual designer was. It's nice to know that people really do worry about giving credit, so I really appreciate that! Have a great night! ~Chanda
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget