Thursday, April 7, 2011

BFF'S STAMPIN' CORNER CHALLENGE 7

It was my turn to pick the challenge this time and what a challenge it was.  I almost gave up.  I threw a bit of a tantrum and tossed my brads across the room.  Then when I finished I took pictures WITHOUT my SD card in my camera.  It wasn't a big deal, the camera has internal memory.  BUT...I can't find the cord to upload them.  Well I put the SD card into the camera ONLY to have the darn thing die on me. SO...after all that I used my old camera and got the pictures done.  Needless to say, it doesn't do the job that my new camera does, but its done.

Whew...
Here are the rules for our BFF Challenge:
1. You must use 3D dimensions.
2.  Use 3 colors of ribbon
3.  Use Brads or Eyelets
4.  Any color combo is fine
5.  Use an Embossing Folder (Mine was used on the water in the jar)
6.  Sentiment on the front of the card

The tutorial that I followed was from Splitcoaststampers and here is the link. 

View-Master™ Card


Here is my card:


Here is Lisa's card:



Let us know whatcha think!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. LOL...that was a hoot! I heart ya BFF! Your card is beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget