Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Card for Miss Molly

In my spouses group that I am involved with (Offutt Enlisted Spouses Club or OESC), I am the "Sunshine Chairperson".  That involves taking care of flowers if a member is in the hospital, etc.  I also hand make a birthday card and send it to each member on their birthday.  I really enjoy doing this and being part of this fantastic group.  You can learn more about it here:http://www.offuttenlistedspousesclub.com/

Molly is one of two members in the OESC that have mentored me during my leadership role.  Her birthday is on Friday, April 22nd.  Below is the card I made for her. 

With that said; I still haven't found my cord to my nice camera.  Bear with me with the pictures!

Enjoy and Happy Stampin'

~Jen~


 I used the flower stamp I found thrown in Linda's things.  I do not know what set it belongs to.  I used  watercolor crayons and colored the stamp, then misted it and stamped the image on white cardstock.  I sponge daubed retired barely banana ove the image.  I had a mat that I ran through the big shot with an embossing folder. I used the Stampin Pastels to color the mat to finish it off.  I used Beautiful Wings for the butterflies. I used Chantilly 1/2'' Stampin UP! ribbon.  I  hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget