Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quilt Cards

 I am in the process of  trying to get my Quilt Stamp A Stack put together.  I have had to postpone it several times due to illness, appts, and family events.  Here is a card that I have worked on for 2 days (between doing laundry and other domestic duties :o) ).  I got the inspiration for this card from Linda's Elegant Soiree DSP I have now. 

HERE IS MY CARD:
                                       


      

     




I found a card using this paper and included the picture and link below to see the original. It was nice to see the way she used these different techniques!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1928380?&si=quilt cards

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! 
HAPPY STAMPIN'
~Jen~

1 comment:

There was an error in this gadget