Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's Day Cards...

Hello Bloggers!

Here are the latest cards I've done and a link to the inspiration site I found them on. Its Father Day themed!  Let me know if you like them!

My Card:



I got the inspiration from LeAnne Pugliese.  Her card is below:




My next picture is the one sent to my father-in-law:



I ran tin foil through the Big Shot with an embossing folder for the metal toolbox effect.


I got my inspiration from Laura Thorpe. Her picture is below:



The WORLDS GREATEST DAD card I came up with myself.  I love it! I sent this one to my dad!






This next card is from a stray stamp I found in Linda's stash of stamps.  I hope to one day realize that its all mine now, and not keep referring it to as "Linda's Stuff".








 The card below is not quite finished.  I would love any suggestions to finish it though! 





I got the inspiration for this card from Nelia Harper.  Her picture and link to her blog are below:



Thank you so much for taking the time to look.  It's been fun creating.  I have more stuff to post tomorrow!

Happy Stampin!
~Jen~


1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    Your cards are AWESOME! I loved watching you make these on skype and I'm still in awe of the barn one...fantastic! :)
    The only suggestion that I have for your unfinished Dad card would be a funky tie hanging down with fun and contrasting colors. Whatcha think?
    Hugs BFF!!!
    Lisa :D

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget