Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm back! And hoping to win a DT spot with Simply Stampin Challenge!

After having such a hectic busy summer,  I am back.  I am now on track with a new fresh start to my blog and to my loyal customers and friends!  Thank you so much for being patient with me!

In this blog I have talked about Linda Schneider.  Today is the 1 year anniversary of her death.  I miss her so very much and think about her everyday.  I am hosting a "Tribute to Linda" stamp party tonight.  We will work on Halloween and Autumn projects, that was Linda's favorite.

I think Linda would have been delighted with the information below,  I hope you are too!

My BFF, Lisa, has asked me to consider being a part of a DT.  I have designed the following card using the Simply Stampin Challenge, Challenge #26. 

The challenge was to use these colors:


My card:


I used the following to make this card:

Punches:  Word Window (#119857)  and Modern Label (#119849)
Stamp Sets:  Just Believe (#120453) and Countryside (#116998)
Embellisments:  Twine, Hodgepodge Hardware
Embossing Folder:   Square Lattice (#119976)

CHALLENGES I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER:
Simply Stampin Challenge - Challenge #26 and DT call

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget